lundi 5 juillet 2010

How to improve your forecasts using ATL

In order to extend the Eclipse World Cup 2010 application with other modeling tools, I made a simple ATL transformation which helps football ignorants like me to improve their results...



The ATL refining mode allow to modify an EMF resource in-place, by defining a minimal set of transformation rules. It is also possible to query informations from an input model.

So I created the ATL module below, which updates a given forecast model - mine - by copying forecasts from another player - better than me :-) .



The following screenshot shows my updated model, improved with the new results:



Anyway, I didn't have to use that cheat as my initial forecasts were not bad at all !

Related Links :

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire